For authorities and business, e-Logics through provision of
effective processes and accurate, real-time information, we enable
operations and maintenance teams to make decisions that optimise
the lifecycle of their assets.
Through a theoretical grasp of asset management policy and
processes, balanced with on-the-ground expertise we are a trusted
partner to your operational teams.
Our technological integration experience lies in world class
enterprise management systems including Oracle, IBM Maximo and SAP.
We also enable our clients to manage their assets through providing
customised and proprietary software, which we not only design but
implement and offer 24/7 technical support.
Do you need?
- A deep technical, engineering understanding of physical assets;
a prerequisite for developing sound maintenance strategies.
- Know-how in documenting asset management systems, with
performance standards set at specific function levels and mapping
of role descriptions, organizational structures and
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of processes up to
e-Logics enables intelligent asset management for organisations
that rely on infrastructure and logistics assets to enable service
We are proficient in Asset Acquisition/Disposal processes, Asset
Identification and Verification, and Asset Maintenance
Management. We offer specific capabilities in Niche Application
Development, Enterprise Systems Implementation, Best Process
Practices, Project Management, Hosted Solutions and Support and IT
Our services include:
Enterprise Asset Management
- Implementation and Hosting Enterprise Asset Management
- Maintenance Strategy
- Develop of Maintenance Plans
- Business Process Design
- Process implementation and Execution
Master Data Management
- Asset Identification and Verification
- Enterprise Asset Data Integration
- Asset Telemetry
- Integration and Business Intelligence
- Asset Visibility and Productivity
- Analysis of Performance
- GRAP Compliance for Local Government
- Condition Monitoring
- Work Identification and Condition Analysis
- Train Operations and Control
Asset Management Training and People (Capability)
Development and Organisation Alignment