Two simple but imperative principles ensure that asset
management leads to smooth running, cost effective operations.
Firstly, understanding what underlying assets need to deliver to
fulfill performance targets. Secondly, employing assets to fulfill
these needs with the lowest in overall cost through planning.
For asset managers, ongoing reliability of
logistics and infrastructure assets is needed for:
- Productivity improvement
- Reduced equipment downtime
- Decreased maintenance costs
- Improved equipment efficiencies
For operations management, ongoing reliability
of logistics and infrastructure assets is needed for:
- Sustainable organisational planning, development and
- Optimising return on investment and organisational growth
- Heightened health, safety and environmental performance
- Enhancing customer satisfaction
Did you know?
Successful asset management can save a business up to 35% on
maintenance costs and increase asset availability by up to 20%. To
achieve such optimisation levels, assets and resources should be
planned effectively, controlled efficiently and consistently